What is this all about?

This is a blog, well I suppose that is pretty clear seeing as it is a blog on blogspot, but well, some people like things spelt out clearly. I just don't want people to think this is an actual book club. In a way, though, this is a book club, but the book club only has one member and that is me. My name is also not Penelope Wallace, but that is my name for this blog.  I know, I know, it's confusing, but stay with me here.
This is a blog about reading, a blog about trying different genres of books and different mediums of publishing. I am trying to widen my reading and decided to actually make me do it and keep a running record of what I read and my impressions of it, I needed to keep a diary. As a blog is basically a 21st century diary, this is where I will write.
So wish me luck and here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment