The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

Now, I desperately want to write all about this book - it was so good, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was a roller coaster - like The Knife of Never Letting Go. A thrilling, no holds barred kind of a book that kept me turning the pages so quickly I nearly moved faster than light.

But, unfortunately, someone who reads my blog has finally got around to reading these fantastic books and therefore so as not to spoil it for everyone else who hasn't read The Knife of Never Letting Go - and you should!!! For now I will say I am a huge fan of the Chaos Walking trilogy and it belongs on every bookshelf. Get it from a bookshop, borrow them from a library and for goodness sake try not to give Amazon any more money - but if you must then do, because you really don't want to miss out.

So until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment