The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

There are only ever a few books I have started and finished in one night and The Fault in Our Stars is one of them. From the moment I prised open the pages I gave up everything else - sleep, food, cleaning my teeth (Okay, I cleaned my teeth, but one handed so I could still read the book) and it was so worth it. Tears streamed down my face almost constantly, the writing was superb, the characters so realistic their fears/hopes/dreams/pain was so intense I could almost feel it.

This is a book that will break your heart, but if you don't read it you will never understand the true emotional connection one can have with a book, with characters you never knew existed and once you meet them, characters you carry around with you forever.

The Fault in Our Stars is world famous now, everyone has heard of it, everyone has read it, but if you are one of the few who has yet to stumble across this enchanting story don't wait, get your hands on a copy now! For, this story is not just a tearjerker, or a teen romance for young adults to loose themselves in (it is all of those things, of course), but it is so much more. It is a book about stories, about life and by combining these two brilliant themes, this book is about the story our lives tell. Who are we if not the stories we have, the experiences we went through, the lives we touched?

Pure, fresh and unputdownable The Fault in Our Stars is a book I highly recommend to everyone. A masterpiece of writing, character and story. Unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment