The time has come...

So, I haven't abandoned my blog - no not at all - it's just life got in the way. Isn't that always how it happens? You have so many hopes and then suddenly you move house, get a new job, discover Will & Grace on Amazon Prime and suddenly your dream of becoming a dedicated blogger disappears...or maybe that's just me!

But, now I am back and I hope to be able to catch you up on everything I have been reading in the next few weeks. First off here is a highlight of my resent reading list:

  • Everything by Rainbow Rowell (and I mean EVERYTHING!) 
  • You Don't Have to Say You Love Me and Unsticky by Sarra Manning
  • The Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
  • You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane 
  • Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl
  • The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas
  • The Sea Sisters and A Single Breath by Lucy Clarke
  • Austenland by Shannon Hale
  • The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
  • After the Fall by Charity Norman
  • Calling Mrs Christmas by Carole Matthews
  • The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

That is just a taste of the reviews to come...and isn't it pretty exciting! Loads of reviews coming soon - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment